- Normal: What is one quality you like most about yourself?
- Fighting: Do you rely more on your physical strength or mental strength?
- Flying: Where is the one place you want to travel to the most?
- Poison: Admit to one of your guilty pleasures.
- Ground: Are you the type of person stands by their convictions and doesn't let anyone tell them what to think or say?
- Rock: Would your friends say that you're very reliable and someone they can trust to hold them up?
- Bug: List three things that get under your skin and made you cringe.
- Ghost: Do you believe in the afterlife? If so, describe your concept of it.
- Steel: How do you normally protect yourself both literally and figuratively?
- Fire: Something that makes you angry almost instantly.
- Water: What do you think is at the bottom of the ocean?
- Grass: Your favorite flower, tree, or any type of vegetation and why.
- Electric: Are you someone who shines more brightly when they're with others or when they're alone?
- Psychic: The first thing you would do if you had telekinesis.
- Ice: Do you tend to give people the cold shoulder when things aren't going your way?
- Dark: Your biggest fear or the worst nightmare you've ever had.
- Fairy: What is the one thing you wish for the most in the world?
holy shit guys
I’m watching this ted talk
and he’s talking about how Germany doesn’t have the death penalty and he was talking to someone there about it and they were saying that they couldn’t possibly have the death penalty, considering their history of genocide, because it would be absolutely preposterous for them in 2014 to be systematically executing people….especially if they were disproportionately jewish
and yet in the United States, after slavery and the systematic oppression of people of color, we still sentence 1/3 of our black males to prison and/or death
and people don’t think that’s crazy????